University Credits and how to transfer them

University credits and how to transfer

There are serveral different university credit scheemes.

CATS stands for Credit Accumulation and Transfer Scheme and is used in the United Kingdom. Usually one credit is equivalent to 10 notional hours of study. The 10 hours include contact time and an allocation for self-study.
ECTS stands for European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System. Usually two UK Credits equal one ECTS Credit.


International Students

Many students would like to study study abroad for the whole duration of their degree program or ony for a limited period of time.

Many bachelor and master degree programs offer a study abroad opportunity.

In many business degrees, such as MBA programs, law degrees and engineering study programs of top universities part of the degree program is taking place at a partner university abroad.

Often the tuition fee for the study abroad period is included in the tuition fee. 

Best places to study abroad